The design phase of your landscaping project is where your vision for your landscaped yard becomes reality. Glorious Gardens is committed to providing the best support and information for you to communicate your ideas to our landscape designer.
The design phase includes:
- One-on-one initial landscape design consultation with you
- creation of a preliminary design in accordance with your desires and parameters
- presenting you with the design for review, including any revisions to the original
- creation of a detailed estimate of cost
Once the design and the estimate meets your approval, we will schedule your installation.
Check out our landscape design gallery.
Our highly trained installation crews are ready to bring your design to life. The installation of your landscaping includes:
- ordering materials according to your landscape design
- scheduling your landscaping installation appointment
- installing your flowers, shrubs, trees and other plants
- installing any additional landscaping materials
The following installation services are provided by Glorious Gardens, including the full execution of any approved design:
- trees and shrubs
- annual color gardens
- perennial gardens
- container gardens
- dry-stack stone walls
- dry-set stone walkways
- patterned stone walkways
- drainage systems
- grading and sodding
- garden restoration
Check out our landscape installation gallery.
Keep your landscape looking beautiful with ongoing maintenance. You may request maintenance services “as needed” or on a regular basis. We provide the following maintenance services:
- weed control and insect control
*We do not offer grass cutting services.
Hardscapes or stone and wood structures can be incorporated into your outdoor living space. Our hardscape offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Wood and stone retaining walls
- Fire pits